March 09, 2014

Introverting myself

 

Yes.
I hate public confessions
I hate playing true or dare
I hate sitting in an 'open table' session
Because, 
I can't handle the pain of being honest. 

Yes. I am fake.
I fake my feelings.
I fake my first impressions towards others
I fake my personalities infront of the people I merely knew.
So yeah I am fake.

The facts that I am being such a faker is undeniable.
Reasons?
I want to take care of everyone's feelings, because I know how it feels to be treated badly.
Simple as that. 
Say anything that you want to say.

Be free to spill it all out, but not into my face.
I don't judge people.
Well, sometimes I did, but still in a state of observing. 
Not directly jumping into a lousy conclusion. 

I am not saying that I am perfect, but yeah deal with it. 
I am a faker and the situations and people that I need to deal with are making it more complicated.

What happen to human being//being overly judgemental

Pardon me if I've been one of those people.
I am sorry. 
well now I know that I need to stop from being one. 

Just, bare with my process if introverting myself
Just deal with it. 
And,
We'll see how it goes.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment